In the sense and for the effects referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation No 679/2016 and in accordance withI Dec Lgs. 30.6.2003, 196, as amended by Dec. Lgs. 10-August 2018, n. 101we wish to inform you that the data of the Users collected within the site https://otisopse.com Otisopse Web S.r.l., located in Via Guglielmo Melisurgo, 15 to 80133 Naples (hereinafter the "Company"), will be treated by Otisopse Web S.r.l., as the owner of the processing, in manual, computer or telematic form. In its capacity as owner of the processing, the Company proceeds to save the personal data of the Users in a dedicated server located in Italy and to carry out all other processing operations through the personnel assigned to the purpose, or, in the case of maintenance operations, through any external commissioners. The database shall be accessible only by authorised persons through means that ensure its protection and confidentiality, through the adoption of security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. The data are stored for the time necessary to carry out those processing operations carried out in relation to the data of each User, depending on its choices, preferences and indications, as well as in relation to the purposes listed below.
2. Purpose of treatment
The provision of the User's personal data is necessary for the provision of the services by the Company. Therefore, the non-provision, even partially, of the same services will determine the impossibility for the Company to proceed to the provision of the same services requested. It is further specified that the data processing will serve to: and products of the Company through "automated" contact systems (e.g. SMS and/or e-mail); ii) Collect data and information in general and in particular on consumer orientations and preferences in order to obtain a detailed profile of them, to offer an increasingly efficient and personalized service. (iii) To allow consumers to execute orders correctly, to ensure, at the same time, that they can be properly and in full compliance with the expected processing times; (iv) Administrative purposes; (v) to follow up the reporting and/or request made by the User to the Customer Service.
Three. Release of consent
The Company shall use the data of the User in accordance with the choices freely made by the User by his consent, at the time of their collection or thereafter, as well as to comply with obligations laid down by law, regulation or Community Directive. In some cases, the data may also be processed without the express consent of the User, such as to fulfil a specific request made by the User, to fulfil contractual obligations or, again, in cases where the treatment proves necessary to protect the rights of the company in the course of legal proceedings or to comply with any requests made by the competent authorities.
Four. Confirmation of data and consent
The provision of data: (i i) for the purpose referred to in points (i) and (ii) of this Directive, it is optional. Failure to supply does not compromise the proper use of the website; for the purpose referred to in point (iii) it is optional, but necessary to complete the purchase procedure. Therefore, the failure to provide data compromises the full use of the website; for the purpose referred to in point (v) it is necessary to allow the Customer Service to properly follow the request made by the User. Failure to provide data makes it impossible for the Customer Service to take charge of the User's request but does not compromise the correct use of the site. The granting of consent to treatment: For the purposes referred to in points (iii), (iv) and (v), no form of consent is required; therefore, the relevant use of the services will be made following the simple provision of data; For the purposes referred to in points (i) and (ii) consent is always optional and the User is given the opportunity to exercise the choice during registration.
Five. Treatment holder and Treatment Manager
The personal data controller is Otisopse Web S.r.l., headquartered in Via Guglielmo Melisurgo No 15 to 80133 Naples.
The person responsible for processing personal data is Francesco Esposito, optionally domiciled for the function at Otisopse Web S.r.l., based in Via Guglielmo Melisurgo no. 15 to 80133 Naples, under the Act of Appointment of May 2018.
The data may also be communicated by the Company to the companies responsible for sending the products purchased by the User. These companies will only process the data to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them and will subsequently delete them once they have completed their tasks.
Six. Rights of the person
The User may, in respect of personal data provided, exercise, as a person interested in the processing of personal data, the following rights provided for by the GDPR and subsequent regulatory changes, upon request to the Data Processer without formality, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will have the right to obtain:
confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a structured format for common and readable use by automatic device and an indication of:
- (a) the origin of personal data;
- (b) the purposes and modalities of the treatment;
- (c) the logic applied in the case of processing by electronic means;
- (d) the identification details of the holder and any controller and of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated in accordance with Article 37 of the GDPR;
- (e) the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, as responsible persons or as authorised persons;
- (f) as far as possible, the period of retention of personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- You will also have the following specific rights:
- right of access (Article 15.GDPR). the right of the data subject to gain access to his data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Right of rectification 16.GDPR). the right of the data subject to obtain from the controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to cancellation: right to oblivion (Article 17.GDPR). The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- the right to limitation of treatment (Article 18.DG PR). Right of the data subject to obtain a limitation of the processing of the data;
- obligation to notify (Article 19.GDPR). The controller shall communicate to each of the addressees to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or deletions or limitations to the processing carried out pursuant to the said Articles. 16, 17 and 18;
- the right to portability of data (Article 20.GDPR). The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data relating to him supplied to the holder and shall have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance by the previous Data Controller and in a direct form, where technically feasible;
- Right of opposition 21.GDPR). the right of the person concerned to oppose the processing of his personal data;
- profiling (art. 22.GDPR). The person concerned shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated treatment, including profiling, or having a significant impact on his person.
- You will also have the express right to oppose, in whole or in part, and at any time:
- (a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant for the purpose of the collection;
- (b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the sole purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research.
- The User will finally have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of the data already given, except that this may result in the impossibility of concluding the relevant contract for the requested purchase.
Seven. Minor users
The Company is aware that the Website and the services offered by the same website may also be of interest to a minor public. For the above reason, the Company also encourages the registration of parents of registered minors: in this way, parents have the possibility to use the same services and to always be aware of the initiatives that the company makes available to their children.