Made easy and safe
Please note that the return is possible up to 14 days from the date of shipment. Return Instructions:
1. Access the reserved area, declare that you want to make the whole order, or part of it, and select the goods to be returned. Indicate the reason for the return.
2. An Otisopse employee contacts the customer and requests photos of the product to verify its integrity.
3. Otisopse indicates the address to which to send the product.
4. Book the courier of your choice and deliver the package to the courier.
5. An Otisopse employee checks the returned goods and sends an email containing the return confirmation.
6. Within 15 working days, you will receive a refund of the amount spent on the same card used to pay for the order.
7. All shipping and customs fees will be charged to the customer.
Any charges debited to Otisopse at the time of collection will be deducted from the refund due.
Return terms and conditions
- The soles of the shoes must be in perfect condition and not show signs of any kind, the sticker / safety label affixed to the soles and / or in any other part of the shoes, must not be removed, nor altered in color and shape.
- Each product must be returned including all original labels, packaging and accessories received with the order.
- All footwear must be returned together with their original box, which is considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, nor used as the only external packaging.
- In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by Otisopse, it is required to follow the same instructions as above. Otisopse reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods.
- Otisopse reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns. At the time of the change the additional shipping costs are both borne by the customer.
- Otisopse will not accept returned goods if the return does not comply with all the terms and conditions set forth in the return policy. In these cases the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address upon payment of the shipment.